Looking for a blogging job to work from home in India?
Blogging and blog writing is on the rise in the world with 77% of all internet users reading regular blog posts.
ClickDo has many blogs where we post regularly and SeekaHost has hundreds of blogs we own and manage. Also, our clients need blog writing services, and we are always looking for good blog writers who can create SEO friendly content.
Many writers for our blog earn regularly every month, the strategies I am sharing with you here you can become one of them. You can land more clients and earn more as a web writer.
However, first you must know how to write SEO friendly content and then create a website with a blog, where you publish the content for everyone to see the quality content you have created. The blog will serve as an online portfolio that all potential clients you email or advertise your work to look for references.
I have published a guide on creating a professional online portfolio at Entrepreneur.com that will give you more insights: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/377510.
You can learn more about SEO and SEO copywriting at SeekaHost University.
Starting a blog is one of the best things about your content writing business.
I started my blog in 2013 and they gave me the opportunity to write on the business owners website.
If you are looking for a job writing blog here, but you do not have your own blog, I would recommend you to create a blog as it will support your job search and online career prospects.
So use this day to start your first blog and in this guide you can discover more about what a blog is and how you can use it.
If you are worried about the cost of a blog, you can watch this short video to see how cheap, easy and fast it is to register a domain and host with SeekaPanel:
How to get a job writing a blog online?
7 Steps to Getting Started Writing Your First Blog:
- Create a website with a blog.
- Publish at least 10 blog posts you have written about topics relevant to your target audience.
- Do SEO for each article and try to rank them in Google for relevant keywords.
- Aim to grow your blog to get 1000 monthly visitors per month. It’s easier said than done.
- Pitch business owners in the digital marketing niche. SEO consultants and digital marketing agencies always need content.
- Don’t stop with an email, keep emailing and offer articles / s without any obligation. If they like your pitch and what you want to offer, you will land them as clients.
- Keep pitching and place your profiles on work platforms like upwork, fiber etc.
Here are 7 basic steps you can take to begin the process of preparation for blogging. Since most blog content aims to improve the ranking of websites and provide readers with additional useful information about business, products and services, you should also acquire some SEO skills to improve the performance of your own blog.
At ClickDo and SeekaHost we always find bloggers who can create high quality and SEO friendly content.
So, if you are looking for a blog writing job to work from home in India, you can fill out the form below and apply for our writing for payment.