Entrepreneurs dream: Cash out and travel the island in the South Pacific following your passion.
In this week’s interview, Gary Arndt (থEverythingEverywhere) tells us how he made his dream come true as a self-taught photographer who became the best travel photographer of the year, one of the best travel bloggers in the world, and a CBS podcast host. .
Gary has traveled to more than 170 countries and 7 continents around the world. Some highlights of his trip include:
- Visiting an active war zone in Cambodia
- Kiribati is being expelled from the nation
- Spelling has been done in Borneo
- Whales are swimming with sharks in Australia
- And many, many more adventures that you can read on his popular travel blog Everything Everywhere.
I had an amazing opportunity to pick Gary’s brain about Gary’s world, business, blogging and what he learned about our Instagram game.
His big takeaway? Do something interesting and do something unique.
If you find yourself copying what other successful people are doing, you will never find the blueprint for success you are looking for.
Listen to our chat with Gary below:
And get it directly on iTunes on your iPhone or Stitcher on your Android!