“Right now most people are doing the things they’re supposed to do …”
In this week’s interview with Digital Nomads and Location Rebel Shawn Ogle (seanogle) Tells us how he has built two successful businesses, built an incredible community of lifestyle entrepreneurs, and traveled the world since leaving his job in 2009.
Sean’s site, Location180, specializes in helping people achieve two main goals:
- Creating a business you can run from anywhere in the world
- Living like writing
Our conversation covered a wide range of topics:
- Why people fail and how to hold themselves accountable.
- Trigger habit. Do you know how to use them?
- Find out what you want to do and build your business around it.
We learned Shawn’s secrets about manners, discipline, and positive work habits from a regular friend who doesn’t like to work so much …
- “There’s nothing wrong with being alone. For support and accountability you have to find people who are successful, people who have found that supportive community.”
- “I’ve found the things I want to do and I’m trying to build my life and business around it.”
- “It’s all about finding out, being honest with yourself, trying to figure out what’s important to you and then.”
- “If I could trigger 1 healthy habit, it would make a positive difference for the rest of the day.”
- “Because we are trained to think that we have to work 8 hours a day, we do, even when we are not productive, we will sit at our computer. I’d rather have a small day and a small job where I’ll be very productive and enjoy all the time I travel on Facebook or YouTube. “
- “With every small win, the habit is created and the more it is created, the more productive I want to be.”
- “I always try to nail those first habits, because it sets my success for the rest of the day.”
- “What could be worse, and what could possibly happen?” Chances are, the worst is not the worst, and the worst is yet to come. “
- “Most people choose illness over uncertainty. Embrace that uncertainty! This is where a lot of entrepreneurs thrive. “
- “Uncertainty is a huge weakness for 95% of people, and for the other 5% they make it their biggest asset.”
Or get it directly on your iPhone, iTunes or Stitcher on your Android!