The first half of life
Eric Pulier grew up in Tine, New Jersey, where he attended school. His interest in computer started from his childhood. Then, when he was in fourth grade, he started programming. While in high school, he started a database computer company. After graduating from high school in 1984, he went to Harvard University. There, he became a major in American and English literature and was an editor and wrote columns for Harvard Crimson. He started taking classes at MIT. In 1988, he graduated from the college Magna Cum Loud.
Pulier then moved to Los Angeles, California in 1991. In LA, he founded the People Doing Things (PDT) Company. The goal was to address issues such as education and healthcare. A few years later, in 1994, Pulier then found another company, this time an interactive company called Digital Evolution. Digital Evolution finally merged with US Interactive LLC in 1998. He will then lead the creation of Starbright, a personal social media that allows critically ill children to chat and post with each other.
The Presidential Inauguration Committee will later select Eric Pulier to create the Presidential Technology Exhibition in DC in 1997. The title of the exhibition will be “The Bridge of the Twenty-first Century.” Following this, Pulia will go on to participate in health and technology forums. Since then, he has found other companies such as Desktop, Media Platform and much more.
Now, she has become a social worker. Pulier sits on the innovation board of the X-Prize Foundation, an organization that organizes competitions to solve the world’s biggest problems.
Current and NFT
In recent years, after five years of hard work by Eric Pulier, Vatom is set to build the NFT platform. Its NFT platform allows users all kinds of new capabilities such as 1st party data analysis and payment options in native form. Shopify was associated with powerful coding that gave AI-ordered NFT behavior and much more. When it debuted, it had over ten thousand viewers on the Cannes Lions show.
With so many changes on the Internet over the years, one thing is for sure, the web has become more valuable. As a platform that can connect with everyone in the world, there are some options that Pulia wants to point out for creating NFT.
What to do with NFT
- Starting with static pages (a webpage that goes to the user’s web browser as intended), Pulier says these types of sites can provide databases related to streaming audio and visual content, ecommerce, language comprehension, and more.
- Pulier says there are three reasons why the next generation of online users and how we connect with each other:
- User ID
- A social platform that can work with augmented and visual reality (AR and VR)
- To Pulier, identity refers to one’s privacy and the ability to own and manage one’s own personal data.
- Eric Pulier wanted to find a way to truly own a digital thing. This is done with a non-fungible token or “NFT” These are in the blockchain that reveals ownership of the digital item. These NFTs were first proposed by Pulier in 2015 and were known as “Vatum” which stands for “Virtual Atom”. These vats are different from NFTs because they can come alive with 3D graphics, sound, animation and more. They are able to change the situation they are in depending on outdoor events such as athletic event scoring or the weather.
Currently, Eric Pulier works with others in the Metavers space. He continues to work with new engagements and capabilities that anyone can do between Metavers and the Internet. Not only is it an early supporter, but Pulia works to advance decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs).
These DAOs are bottom-up problem solving and decision-making groups rather than sequential commands. The idea is that DAO members will control their data, vote on community activities, and gain tokens and reputation for their active role within the DAO.
Pulier believes the Internet is on the brink of another huge new change. He believes it could be bigger than launching the internet. Calling it Web 3, Pulier commented, “Web 3 would be a better web – one that pays more than that.”
In recent months, NFTs have been ridiculed on the Internet These are called register schemes and money laundering services. Only time will tell if the online world gets tired of another conventional thing. Or if it changes how people will communicate and work with each other.