Stop being late – become a superhero – go on an epic quest!
In this week’s interview, Steve Comb (SteveCamb) NerdFitness tells us about his transition from super nerd to superhero.
Instead of reading Harry Potter for the 19th time, Steve took a closer look at his behavioral psychology and learned how to become a bad adrenaline junkie.
Steve has lectured at Google, Facebook and Vanderbilt University and is the author of the new book Level Up Your Life where he talks about how to do it:
- Create your own “alter ego” with real life superpowers
- Divide into sections and difficulty levels, create your own epic quest list
- Hack your productivity habits to start progressing
- Train your body for any adventure
- Create rewards and accountability that will motivate you to succeed
- Travel the world freely (and cheaply)
- Hire the right allies for you and find strong mentors for guidance
Listen to how Steve traveled to Monte Carlo, Machu Picchu, the Great Barrier Reef, and the Great Wall of China during his four-hour work week with Tim Ferris… and then proceed to build NerdFitness.
Listen to Productivity Hacks, Life Hacks, Biohacks and everything in between …
Get this episode on iTunes and download it to your phone!