You need a domain name to launch any blog or website. A domain name by which people will search for you on the Internet.
Your domain name is your identity. It describes your work and therefore should be relevant to your online business.
In this tutorial, I am going to highlight some steps on how you can get a domain for your site at the lowest price.
I prefer SeekaHost.app which offers cheap domain registration price. Registering a .com domain at SeekaHost.app starts at $ 5 per month.
Before going through the steps for domain registration, let me tell you ifs and buts to consider for domain registration.
Things to consider before registering a domain name
Your domain name reflects your domain, so you need maximum attention. A foolish mistake in registering a domain in a hurry can cause you a big loss. A domain name should be attractive and compelling. Here are the key elements to consider before buying a domain name.
- Choose an extension for your domain name. It can be .com, .net, .co, .in etc. The most preferred domain on the market is .com. Some new domain extensions like .app, .biz, .me, and more are about to play.
- Try to keep it short and easy to remember. Names like Microsoft, SeekaHost etc. are very good names and even unique.
- Have a domain name relevant to your business or brand. Don’t try to be too funny otherwise, one wrong meaning can ruin your reputation.
- Avoid using hyphens or symbols because it is less searched in Google search engine. For new users, typing such names is difficult, and errors do occur.
- Pick some names from the dictionary that are relevant to your business. You can search for location, business concerns, your initials, or anything that justifies your brand.
- If you want to conduct your online business in a specific country, choose TLDs in that country. Examples are .co.uk, .ru for Russia, .de for Germany, .ch for China, and more.
- Try to include a keyword in your domain name. It helps in SEO which makes your website easily ranked in search engines.
Why SeekaHost.app is the best place to register a domain?
Unlike other domain registrars, the SeekaHost.app Domain Finder tool is fast. All you have to do is enter your domain name, choose an extension and search for its availability.
The system shows the availability of domains and related domains that you register with. Once you are sure of purchasing the domain, you can add it to cart, register with SeekaHost and complete the purchase using SeekaPanel.
All your websites hosted with SeekaHost.app get an SSL certificate for free with one click SSL can be enabled from SeekaPanel with one click. No need to go anywhere else.
This is where SeekaHost confirms your privacy by following the privacy guidelines.
In terms of customer service, the SeekaHost support team is always dedicated to you. The customer service team answers your inquiries 24/7 via live chat and tickets. Your website is always up and running without any hassle.
Things to consider when purchasing a functional domain name
- Using the domain search bar, input your domain name or a seed keyword. The system will analyze the keywords and show you the results based on that.
- Check your domain name and compare prices with other extensions.
- Usually .com domains are expensive. But at SeekaHost.app, you can get it at a cheaper price.
- However you can always try other extensions that are country-specific or unique. Some examples are .blog, .app, .me, etc.
- Before you proceed with adding a domain to cart, check its spelling.
- Check the price for your selected domain. It can be anywhere from 5 to $ 30.
- Once you are sure about the name and price, proceed with the purchase.
- You can register a free account at SeekaHost.app and make payments through a secure payment gateway.
- You will receive an email confirmation for the domain you just purchased.
Now let’s go to the main section of this article. I show you the steps to register a domain name on SeekaHost.app for your website or blog.
How to register a domain name in SeekaHost.app?
Whether you are blogging, dropshipping or setting up an ecommerce website, you need a domain name.
Once you have a domain name, you can host your website and people will visit your website.
SeekaHost.app is the best place to buy a domain name starting at just $ 5.99 per year. No matter what country or region in the world you live in, you won’t find this cost anywhere.
Steps to Register a Domain Name on SeekaHost.app:
- See the official website of SeekaHost.app.
- In the search box, enter the domain name of your choice. Or enter a keyword and the system will show you related domain names with different extensions and prices.
- Click Search and in a few seconds you will find the domain search results in front of your computer screen. If the domain you are looking for is found, add it to the cart so that no one else accepts it.
- The system will now ask you to create a new account at SeekaHost.app with your email address. Click Sign Up, enter your email address and your name and set a password.
- Once registered, you can now log in to the SeekaHost Domain Manager Control Panel.
- After you log in to SeekaPanel, you can see your domain name with its associated costs. If you are satisfied, you can proceed with the checkout. You can also add additional features like privacy protection at an additional cost.
- Click Next and fill in your address details.
- Now select the payment method. You can choose PayPal or credit card.
- Click Order Now and the domain is yours. You will receive a confirmation of your domain purchase with an invoice in your email.
Now that you have a domain name, you can go ahead and host your website on SeekaHost WordPress Hosting.
You may want to read:
In this tutorial, I have shown you how to register a domain name and tips on choosing a good one. Stay tuned for the next article where I will show you how to buy WordPress hosting on SeekaHost.app and launch your first blog or website.